This is our recipe for the week to make a Kansas-style hamburger
- With the hot plate, make the beef burger to taste.
- Toast the rustic bread on a grill, grill or toaster for 1 min.
- Once you have turned the burger over, place the cheese directly on top, which will melt quickly.
- Fry the Bacon until it is crispy.
- Finally, barbecue sauce.
We have everything ready! Now we just need to assemble the hamburger by placing all the ingredients to our liking! BON APPETITE!
- 1x Rustic Hamburger Bread
- 1x Special Beef
- 1 – 2 Bacon Tello Slices Without Bark
- 1 Slice Sandwich Cheese (to taste)
- Barbecue sauce (to taste)
- Lettuce, tomato and onion